Get More With Florida Blue
Member Benefits with Florida Blue through Mid-Florida Agency––at no additional cost
Florida Blue offers members a broad range of services and programs that are not only convenient, but help save money on many health care needs.
Once you enroll in a Florida Blue plan and receive your member ID card, you will be able to register online for access to everything you need to know about your health coverage is at your fingertips 24/7. From claims status and benefit details to finding doctors, health improvement tools, convenient bill pay options and ways to save money, you can get your health information whenever you need it. You can also access benefits and coverage from your smart phone. Register Here: Blue 365 Of course, you will always have the option of speaking directly with a Mid-Florida Agencies representative for personal customer service.
Becoming a Florida Blue member means you can take advantage of all these extras:
- Member Discounts1: Blue365® is an online member-only discount program that provides substantial savings on health and wellness products and services including:
- fitness club memberships
- exercise footwear and apparel
- weight loss management
- vision care, glasses and contact lenses
- hearing aids and care
- family care and elder care services
- Know Before You Go: Compare costs and quality of medical services before you go to the doctor with Florida Blue’s online cost estimator. And while your prescription coverage is designed to keep your out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum, you can compare and find the lowest prices at the closest pharmacies by checking the online drug cost estimator first.
- Care Consultants: Get help understanding your benefits and how to shop for the most cost effective, quality care. If you’re planning a medical procedure or dealing with a health condition such as diabetes or COPD, help is available. Florida Blue Care Consultants are experts at connecting you with a dedicated nurse, explaining care and treatment options, and helping you save money along the way.
- Nurseline2: Get answers to questions 24/7 on common symptoms and illnesses ranging from children’s health and allergies, to diabetes, diagnostic testing and heart conditions. Special programs and online information are/is also available to help you manage these conditions.
- Health and Wellness Programs: Let Florida Blue’s online Health Assistant help you meet your health goals through self-paced interactive programs. You can personalize programs for weight management, emotional health, stress management, nutrition, smoking cessation and exercise. Track your progress and manage your health goals––all at your own pace.
- Personal Health Record: You can establish a secure, electronic, portable way to gather, store, manage and share your health information all in one place. Keep track of doctor visits, medical conditions, surgeries, allergies, immunizations and other helpful information through your online account.
- Member Health Statement: Get a monthly overview of claims, costs and savings. Go green and choose to receive your statement electronically. You can also create custom reports by date, claim type, covered members and other options to print only what you need at tax time.
- Online Immediate Access: Know before you go- obtain your Personal health record and Member health statement