Employee Group Health Insurance
You know the feeling of the morning phone call, “I’m sick and won’t be in today”. From the receptionist who won’t be answering the phone, to the driver that won’t be making deliveries, to the supervisor on a job site, their absence just changed your day!
Profitable business health starts with healthy employees and their families. As an employer, you are well aware that your employees’ health can have a major impact on your business’ profits and losses.
With 4 convenient locations and over 35 years experience in health and life insurance, Mid-Florida Agencies can help you improve the health of your employees and business.
- Reduced absenteeism
- Employee retention and increased moral
- Improved productivity and profitability
- Potential significant tax credits
- Local, expert support to reduce your
We’ll Be Your Business Healthcare Partner
1. Meet with a Mid-Florida Agencies’ expert representative to learn your options.
2. We’ll create a proposal to offer a group healthcare plan to your employees.
3. We’ll explain the available employer contribution options.
4. If you have a plan, let us review and compare it to see if we can offer better coverage and lower premiums to you and/or your employees.
5. If you do not want to offer a plan, but would like your employees to receive better and affordable healthcare, we can provide a presentation on individual health plans either in a group session or one-to-one.
We are your exclusive area agent for Florida Blue – Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Mid-Florida Agencies’ expert agents are located in The Villages, Lady Lake, Eustis and Apopka. We are members of the Chambers of Commerce in Lady Lake, Sumter County, Lake Eustis, Mt. Dora, Taveres, and Apopka.